Thursday, January 20, 2011

riveting tale, chap.

"Another interesting tidbit of information:I've just fond out that Google Adsense does not register clicks on ads that last less than 20-25 seconds. While I understand why they have that policy, it seems to cheat the websites hosting the ads. If a person clicks through an ad but is not interested enough to stay on the target site very long, that is the ad's fault not the host/blogger. The ad still achieved an impression and the host should be paid for it.
However, it is how it is and so I wanted to let you all know....People viewing ads for less than 20-25 seconds are pretty much worthless to you and me."

-taken from  my nigga Bobby

25 comments:

  1. Solid info, I'll be sure to keep this in mind. Thanks for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
  2. re blog guys so we can all maximize our profits luuuuuuuuuuuulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really curious how old or new is this rule implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i figured something like this was implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. strong unaware

    http://firstgamingnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adsense is screwing everyone

    http://asfarastheyletme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just open them and go do something else..simple

    http://interestingfunnynews.blogspot.com/
    I follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this for serious? Interesting piece of info for sure.

    tinyurl.com/rant123
    ~Quid Pro Quo Fo Sho

    ReplyDelete
  9. implementing this new found wisdom in everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. makes sense, they are trying to maximize their profits by reducing useless traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is interesting.

    Check out my blog.....Follow/Comment, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn I will just leave the ad open then while I do something else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting post golden child! however, i do not blog for the money i do it for fun! :)

    your friend,
    http://ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya I found that out a while ago, sucks but W/e.
    Good work letting everyone know


    http://dubstep-newdubstep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's curious. What is someone is a fast reader, lol. Following and supporting-

    www.ulhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good stuff...read about this recently too...good thing I usually keep it in the background, I figured there was a time limit

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is very lame. Following
    Check out my blog
    anonymous90derp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. knew this but thanks for sharing it with others

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the feedback. spread the word.

    ReplyDelete